Tour de Whidbey
Download a Ride With GPS map of your route into your phone
Click on the link below to download maps with Ride with GPS. You will need to create a free Ride With GPS account.
Ride with GPS 2021 Tour de Whidbey
- Choose your route
- Click "go to route"
- Click "send to device"
We will have laminated copies at registration for you to take a picture of. We will not have printed copies and recommend you print one in advance for your ride. Click the links below for a PDF of your route. ALL routes have fully stocked hospitality break-stations every 10-12 miles:
- Whidbey Power-162 mile, 10,708 vertical feet routes around the perimeter of North and South Whidbey
- Century-100 mile, 6077 vertical feet routes north through North and South Whidbey
- Metric Century Plus-68 mile, 4434 vertical feet routes through South Whidbey
- Half Century-50 mile, 2659 vertical feet routes north through Central Whidbey
- Half Metric Century-33 mile, 1757 vertical feet routes through North Whidbey
- Family-friendly 10 mile route winds through the areas in and around Coupeville